I want to work in the game industry as a 3D Artist.
Sharing my first personal project I've been working on this week, I'm modeling a Battel Mech
following a tutorial about making a game-ready model, and here is my result.
Please Share Your Precious FEEDBACK on my Work.
And Thank You very much, Sir Tim Bergloz. You are a great teacher and a person.
Hall of fame: the place to show off any of your finished 3D Art and/or completed tutorial results.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- final a.o.png (386 KiB) Viewed 115 times
- Final_Mech 6.jpg (698.2 KiB) Viewed 115 times
- Final_Mech 5.jpg (675.32 KiB) Viewed 115 times
- Final MecH J.jpg (510.44 KiB) Viewed 115 times
- 2 mecj jpg.jpg (469.19 KiB) Viewed 115 times
- 1. jpgf.jpg (539.18 KiB) Viewed 115 times