Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

The best things I created so far

Hall of fame: the place to show off any of your finished 3D Art and/or completed tutorial results.
AlphaTech

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 am

Hello,

I am Sasha. I've been always interested in digital arts and especially in 3D modelling but it was the
february of this year when I finally started to learn one of the most amazing things on this planet.
A bit late if you ask me, because a few years ago, when I was 16 I started once learning 3D modelling with C4D
yet it felt clunky and hard and I gave it up. Anyway, these are the best models I created so far. I know very amateurish.. :icon_beauty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5Qe04QCZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3EuBcj4IY

Last edited by AlphaTech on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
zaparine

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 am

Nice work. :thumbsup: I like your Coca-Cola pic. What is the renderer?
AlphaTech

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:33 am

zaparine wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:36 am
Nice work. :thumbsup: I like your Coca-Cola pic. What is the renderer?
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it :D

I used V-ray and adjusted later the colors in Photoshop.

The tutorial for the Coca Cola Glass I watched (mine isn't 100% the same as in the tutorial since I did not want to copy but to learn and i adjusted many things):
Tim
Site Admin

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Hey Sasha, nice to see you signed up here and cool pieces.
Looks like some pieces are more for illustration and not necessarly lowpoly game art models, always good having a solid understanding of Max and materials and thing like Vray.
Your last one looks the most as if it's for a game and it could still need a bit of wear and tear to make it a bit more believable. That cola glass certainly the eye catcher!
Great decision getting into 3D, look forward seeing more from you! :)
AlphaTech

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello Tim thank you for your nice and kind words. Yes currentl I am more in trying to model everything highpoly and render in MAX. I am trying to finish your great grenade Tutorial and then move towards the even more (if that is possible) genius and gorgeous ultimate weapon tutorial. I hope that I someday have a fraction of your knowledge.

Sasha
siks
Site Admin
Location: Great United of Britania's Kingdom Long Live Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Hey Sasha.
These are some awesome objects, definitely a good way to get into modelling and the renders seem epic. I'd definitely would love to seem some game art and more projects from you. :thumbsup_dude:
Make love, not war.
Except for in games... everybody loves war in games. And love, yep, that too.

ArtStation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/siks
AlphaTech

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 pm

siks wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 pm
Hey Sasha.
These are some awesome objects, definitely a good way to get into modelling and the renders seem epic. I'd definitely would love to seem some game art and more projects from you. :thumbsup_dude:
Thank you for your kind and motivating words! :icon_redface:
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Hey Sasha, welcome on the forum ! :)

You got a nice little showcase here to show what you made so far, and you definitely got quite some variation in the projects you show here :)
I like what you show here, the last image is something that interests me for some reason, I usually like platform-like objects which look industrial :D

Of course, the Cola rendering is totally awesome, gotta love V-ray! :icon_partyparrot_e:

Looking forward for future projects, enjoy your stay here :)
AlphaTech

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Laggtastic wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 pm
Hey Sasha, welcome on the forum ! :)

You got a nice little showcase here to show what you made so far, and you definitely got quite some variation in the projects you show here :)
I like what you show here, the last image is something that interests me for some reason, I usually like platform-like objects which look industrial :D

Of course, the Cola rendering is totally awesome, gotta love V-ray! :icon_partyparrot_e:

Looking forward for future projects, enjoy your stay here :)

Thank you for the kind words, it really feels very good to hear such motivating words! I am soon for two months in Italy and will have a internship there and hope that this will help me more in learning.
AlphaTech

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:17 pm