Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Sawed-Off Shotgun "Lupara"

Hall of fame: the place to show off any of your finished 3D Art and/or completed tutorial results.
ZeZempest

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Hey everyone, long time no see!
Since I've finished my very own AKM, it's been more than a year already. During that time I learned me some Blender and finally got new pieces done lately.
Here's a shotgun named Lupara I finished last night. I made it for a friend of mine, who needed one for his hobby VR-Game.

Take a look at some of the renders and make sure to leave feedback, everything helps me to improve!

If you wanna go a step further you can leave a like or even a comment on Artstation of course, I'd definitely appreciate it!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rRAJze

Thanks for listening!
Ezegal

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:33 am

Hi! It looks really great! I love everything!
One thing, that caught my eyes - it is oversimplified to my taste - many edgy geometry, that could be rounder and smoother, but I suppose it was done in terms of that hobby-game geo-limits!
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 pm

I just dropped a comment on artstation but I'm just gonna say it again here: Awesome job on learning Blender and pulling out such awesome result man, I really, totally, love the shells in the main render of this good looking shotgun :realization: Nice work dude, :icon_thumbsfallout:
ZeZempest

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:24 pm

Ezegal wrote:
One thing, that caught my eyes - it is oversimplified to my taste - many edgy geometry, that could be rounder and smoother, but I suppose it was done in terms of that hobby-game geo-limits!
Quite a late response, but better late than never :icon_doh:
First of all, thanks for the early feedback you gave me! Secondly: I totally agree with your opinion. Especially now, when I look at the close up renders again after all these months, I can't believe I left it so edgy around the barrel and the shells :icon_tableflipper:
Definitely helps to take some time off a project, to clear out the tunnel vision. Gotta remember that for my upcoming projects. :victory:
ZeZempest

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:34 pm

Laggtastic wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 pm
I just dropped a comment on artstation but I'm just gonna say it again here: Awesome job on learning Blender and pulling out such awesome result man, I really, totally, love the shells in the main render of this good looking shotgun :realization: Nice work dude, :icon_thumbsfallout:
I really appreciate that you took your time checking out my artstation, that's awesome! I actually remember looking at your page aswell some time ago, being fascinated by that MECH Reboot Artwork you posted there. My next project is already on it's way, something totally different this time. Hope you guys don't mind some environment artwork between all those weapons here. :mightylulz:
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 am

You're welcome, and a big thanks in return! :) The mech was probably the biggest project (not just the model...also timewise XD) I've done so far, so I'm glad you like it :thumbsup_dude:
Don't worry about the next project is an environment, they are totally welcome :icon_thumbsfallout: Looking forward to see it, just some early curiosity: Which software will be used to build the environment in? :D
Ezegal

Sat May 04, 2019 7:07 pm

ZeZempest wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:24 pm
Ezegal wrote:
Quite a late response, but better late than never :icon_doh:
First of all, thanks for the early feedback you gave me! Secondly: I totally agree with your opinion. Especially now, when I look at the close up renders again after all these months, I can't believe I left it so edgy around the barrel and the shells :icon_tableflipper:
Definitely helps to take some time off a project, to clear out the tunnel vision. Gotta remember that for my upcoming projects. :victory:
You're welcome. I mostly leave my new artworks for couple of days before publishing, just to take another look. Sometimes it led me to rerendering all the stuff))) in some cases I even changed geometry and all else)))