Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Time vs. reality

All ChamferZone releases in one place.
thirteen

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:59 am

I think that everyone understands that one person can not possibly have the time to monitor and answer every question. The most important part is the great tutorials you release(hopefully more to come). I definitely did not pirate any of them. I don't think most people here did either, maybe a few, but that's just the way the internet works. You can't avoid it.
zaparine

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I totally understand you, Tim. You're such a great teacher I learn a lot from you.
The only reason why you're overwhelmed by too many comments is that you create too great tutorials! :D
Many tutorials from 3D professionals that I stumbled upon weren't so professional at teaching. Sure, their tutorial results were great but they just only showed you how to do something without telling exactly how and why and that made me keep losing track.
But your tutorials are very professional in every way. They're just pure gold from the quality of content to the quality of teaching.
I appreciate it a lot. :icon_thumbsfallout:
Hope my English can get better so I can help you contribute to this forum more. (I have to spend so much time writing each post everytime.)
Hope you had some time to relax! :icon_getmecoat:
Erwanndd

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:05 am

If anything I must thank you hugely for the time you did put in, getting started in 3D modeling has never been so "smooth" than with "Champfer" Zone (get the pun ?). But seriously for me the very fact that you decided to take from your free time to teach your job to other people is eye opening ! I started with the grenade tutorial and since then not one day has past without me doing or thinking about 3D !
Just wanted to let you know that I was thankful, encourage you to continue and I will myself try to be more active on the forums to help the new guys :icon_teach:
Morgan

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Just to echo others here, you have no need to feel bad Tim! Your excellent tutorials and forum have brought all these people together here. I am just a beginner but I have already had good constructive feedback from site admins and others. Keep up the great work! :ok: :thumbsup: :victory:
Tim
Site Admin

Tue May 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Thanks a lot for the kind words everyone! You are the best. Sorry I've been not very present here on the forum once again lately BUT I am VERY happy to let you all know that this is due to me working on the next tutorial with 100% focus. It's going to be free and star wars related and I am quite hyped to release it. Oh and... it's also almost done so.. stay tuned!! :partycat: :thumbsup_dude: :icon_alert:
Basajaun

Fri May 11, 2018 7:21 am

That's great news! Looking forward to that new tutorial, it sounds like it's going to be something really cool. Thank you for all the work you put into this things Tim :ok:
Sendoa Bergasa - 3D Artist
Artstation | Facebook | LinkedIn