Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Martín Letizia

Perfect for saying hello, sharing your portfolio and background.
martinletizia

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for your tutorials, Tim! It helped me a lot for learning other techniques.

I'm a 3D artist, mainly focused on hard surface models. I have graduated as a Videogame Designer and Programmer at the end of 2017.
So now I’m working on my portfolio, trying to make it presentable.

If anyone can check it out and give me some feedback, I would appreciate it very much!

This is the last work I have just finished, applying what I have learned!
Attachments
1A.png
1A.png (572.71 KiB) Viewed 963 times
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Hey Martín, welcome to Chamferzone Forum, enjoy your stay here and be sure to show some cool works here :thumbsup_dude:
The one you posted here in the introduction is looking absolutely awesome, never really seen that Vektor before so it's quite a unique one you got there ! :)

Also the vehicles are projects that catch my attention, I love monstertrucks and I love apocalyptic vehicles even more!
The buggy kinda reminds me of the Mad Max game, in terms of overall feel and style that is :)

Either way, keep on rockin' and feel free to share Work in Progress in the WIP-section of this forum as well! :enlightened:
martinletizia

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Laggtastic wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 pm
Hey Martín, welcome to Chamferzone Forum, enjoy your stay here and be sure to show some cool works here :thumbsup_dude:
The one you posted here in the introduction is looking absolutely awesome, never really seen that Vektor before so it's quite a unique one you got there ! :)

Also the vehicles are projects that catch my attention, I love monstertrucks and I love apocalyptic vehicles even more!
The buggy kinda reminds me of the Mad Max game, in terms of overall feel and style that is :)

Either way, keep on rockin' and feel free to share Work in Progress in the WIP-section of this forum as well! :enlightened:
Hey!
I'm glad you like it :thumbsup_dude:
Thanks for the welcome!
CharlieOsa

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Welcome Martin ! Best of luck with your portfolio!
My Artstation

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories" - Sun Tzu
martinletizia

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:01 pm

CharlieOsa wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:59 pm
Welcome Martin ! Best of luck with your portfolio!
Thank you, Karol!