Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

baguette introduction

Perfect for saying hello, sharing your portfolio and background.
ebkLord

Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello guys! I'm french, so sorry if I make a lot of mistakes, I'm trying to practice my english to live in US or Canada later.

My name is Tariq, and I'm 17. My origins are algerian and morrocan, but I live in Mali for my father's job.

I think than I'm playing video games since I'm 4, my first console was that HUGE Xbox. I played a lot of Lord of the Ring with my father at the time.
From these days, I played a lot and my favorites games are The Witcher 3, Skyrim (with mods of course), Fallout, Batman Arkham, Rainbow Six Siege, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider... I always loved games with gorgeous graphism. It's so satisfactory to be sent to an other world just because of a game realism.
I was firstly introduce with 3DSmax from San Andreas Multi Player, few years ago. I used it a little to change some skins, but I now would like to become a real 3D artist.

I'm done with useless talking, but unfortunately I don't have anything to show yet. I joined you to learn more about 3D modeling, because I would like to make a "bachelor digital art" at Isart Digital, so I need a good portfolio for this, and I only have few months. I hope I will learn a lot with Tim's and others' tutorials, and that Isart Digital will accept me.

See you!

EDIT : I just saw than there is some R6S players here... add me on Uplay guys!! BmP_ebkLord
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Hey Tariq, welcome on Chamferzone Forum! :)

That's a very good list of fantastic games, and what a cool way to be introduced to 3D when you were working on skins for San Andreas! :thumbsup_dude:
Good luck & have fun on your way to reach the goals you mentioned, and of course also enjoy your stay here :D :icon_partyparrot_e:

Looking forward to see what you will be creating :)
siks
Site Admin
Location: Great United of Britania's Kingdom Long Live Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 am

Hey Tariq! Nice seeing you here and on the discord, I'll be really interested to see how you work comes out for someone pretty new to 3D.
Good luck, you're in for a fun time. :thumbsup_dude:
Make love, not war.
Except for in games... everybody loves war in games. And love, yep, that too.

ArtStation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/siks
ebkLord

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Thanks you guys! I'll try to learn a lot here.
Tim
Site Admin

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Hey Tariq!

Nice to have you on board, I also got into the industry through modding (back at Half Life 2 days). Certainly a great way to enter it and I am glad my tutorials can be a help to expend your skills to new levels!

Look forward seeing your projects here!
Cheers, Tim
Maxime Dupart

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Bienvenue :D !
ebkLord

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:00 am

Sorry for my late answer, but thanks guys!