Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Hi guys

Perfect for saying hello, sharing your portfolio and background.
Jeorge

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:15 am

Hi guys, Just wanna take a moment to thank Tim for inspiring me with his tutorials. I really admire the artists here. I'm Jeorge from the Philippines, I'm a multimedia arts student, I've dropped out but returning to school again. I really like 3D the most, I like to improve more and to take my portfolio to the next level as I'm quite unhappy/not satisfied with it at the moment :D I've used Maya and Blender But I felt at home using Max. I'll continue to practice and make more complicated objects down the line. Just sample works below

siks
Site Admin
Location: Great United of Britania's Kingdom Long Live Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Hey Jeorge and welcome aboard!
It's awesome that you've used more than one piece 3D modelling software, it's definitely handy to know more than one. The stuff you've shown looks pretty awesome, can't wait to see some more. :thumbsup:
Make love, not war.
Except for in games... everybody loves war in games. And love, yep, that too.

ArtStation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/siks
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey Jeorge,

Welcome to Chamferzone Forum, thanks for introducing yourself and that's looking like a nice introduction showcase to me :)
Being not satisfied with our creations is more or less a little part of the process to get better, it motivates us to keep searching for better workflows, techniques and by doing so...achieving better results :D

Well...that's how I approach it at least, so I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn lots of stuff, be inspired... but also: Inspire us :thumbsup_dude:
I think that bicycle looks pretty awesome by the way, beside of the cool game-art type of things I'm also interested in products/vehicle rendering so...you got my attention there :D
That blade looks pretty sweet as well :thumbsup:

Have a good time here, enjoy your stay :)
Tim
Site Admin

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey Jeorge, awesome having you on board and great you are moving towards learning Max. I can't say anything about Blender since I never used it but from all what I have gathered it doesn't have as many tools that allow for a non destructive workflow as Max does. Your work is great, keep it up! Look forward what you work on next :thumbsup_dude:
The_Time_Burner

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:53 am

Hey man! welcome to the forum! Im glad to see another fellow filipino here, in this community.