Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Hi all, Adam here :)

Perfect for saying hello, sharing your portfolio and background.
AdamB

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:21 am

Hello, my name is Adam and I live in Czech Republic.
I have a friend who works as a 3d artist and when I visited him in his studio 6 months ago and saw him do all the wonderfull stuff, I was completely amazed :)
I wanted to know and learn everything about it, so he gave me some tricks and tips and I started to learn myself. It has changed my life completely :)

I went through a lot of tutorials during my free time, some helped me, some were useless and misunderstood. And then I found Chamferzone channel. Your tutorials helped me a lot to understand the principles of 3d modeling. Thank you Tim, keep rockin! :)

Based on the principles I have learned from the Kukri tutorial, inspired by the time of the crusades , I made this short sword.
This is the very first model I have created without guide, that does not look terrible :)

Laggtastic
Site Admin

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Hey Adam! :)
Welcome to Chamferzone Forum and enjoy your stay here :icon_thumbsfallout:

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, seems to me that you are very well on your way in terms of learning 3D, man...my first few models without any guidance were terrible haha.
You did absolutely a cool job on this one man, I love the result and I'm very curious to see what your new models will be in the future! :realization:

Do you have Artstation so I & the other members here can follow your work there as well? You are allowed to share it here :enlightened:

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask them! We would be glad to help ^^
carlos.war

Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:05 am

Hi adam you are welcome!! by the way great work i will wait future work from you for sure i'm glad we have your talent with us