Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Equalizer

Open a thread on whatever you are working on and receive feedback. Feel free to create one master thread.
carlos.war

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Finished version guys you can look full project and 360 video here:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YNgxd

Laggtastic
Site Admin

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Oh man...I love the materials & presentation for this 3D model man, absolutely stunning work you delivered from start to end :icon_thumbsfallout: :icon_partyparrot_e:
carlos.war

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:42 pm

thanks man its nice to see you cooming around from time to time its good to have a feed from you and all other guys from here because i consider this my house this is from where i come out thanks for you like it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i been trying to apply for elite3d but nothings come out yet so i need more expertise or maybe a bit of luck :realization: :realization: :realization: :enlightened: :enlightened: :notquitesure: :notquitesure:
Laggtastic wrote:
Oh man...I love the materials & presentation for this 3D model man, absolutely stunning work you delivered from start to end :icon_thumbsfallout: :icon_partyparrot_e:
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm

carlos.war wrote:
thanks man its nice to see you cooming around from time to time its good to have a feed from you and all other guys from here because i consider this my house this is from where i come out thanks for you like it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i been trying to apply for elite3d but nothings come out yet so i need more expertise or maybe a bit of luck :realization: :realization: :realization: :enlightened: :enlightened: :notquitesure: :notquitesure:
Laggtastic wrote:
Yea I tend to check in when I can buddy, it's just that all the things I used to do at daytime I now have to spread out in the evenings that I have so..it's a little more complicated to check in as much as I used to do haha :icon_eek: Either way, glad to see new great projects popping up here, such as this one of yours! :icon_thumbsfallout:

Regarding Elite3D, I believe that users Bajasaun (Sendoa) and Rickygreevie (Rick) work there, not sure if Rick still has his internship there but Sendoa is 3D artist there I'm sure of.
Perhaps he knows about the amount of applications for a 3D job they get on a weekly basis, it could be pretty much as it's quite a big company from what I know (in terms of popularity). :thinking: :enlightened:
carlos.war

Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:00 am

I know for sure that a big studio and relevant like this have houndred of applications day by day but is something i wish and is like a goal to me so i will keep trying every time harder til i got accepted :notquitesure: :notquitesure: :thinking: :thinking: :icon_doh: :icon_doh: its the only thing i can do be best in what i do so just keep going on. thanks
Laggtastic wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm
carlos.war wrote:
Laggtastic wrote:
Yea I tend to check in when I can buddy, it's just that all the things I used to do at daytime I now have to spread out in the evenings that I have so..it's a little more complicated to check in as much as I used to do haha :icon_eek: Either way, glad to see new great projects popping up here, such as this one of yours! :icon_thumbsfallout:

Regarding Elite3D, I believe that users Bajasaun (Sendoa) and Rickygreevie (Rick) work there, not sure if Rick still has his internship there but Sendoa is 3D artist there I'm sure of.
Perhaps he knows about the amount of applications for a 3D job they get on a weekly basis, it could be pretty much as it's quite a big company from what I know (in terms of popularity). :thinking: :enlightened:
Bruno743

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 am

Stunning work like all your art !
I think it's a more a question of contact and knocking the right door you need... Because results are here !
This forum speak a lot about video games, but there is the design industry too.. (could be a nice alternative..).
carlos.war

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:49 am

thanks bruno for your help and your kind words. but the hardest part is leaving my country to have a real possibility. this is why i need to be a lot better. so thanks again.
Bruno743 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 am
Stunning work like all your art !
I think it's a more a question of contact and knocking the right door you need... Because results are here !
This forum speak a lot about video games, but there is the design industry too.. (could be a nice alternative..).