Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Vehicles for game!

Whatever doesn't fit in the above categories. Extra points for keeping it SFW and politics free.
Emmanuele

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 am

Hi there,

I have a request, it would be very useful for me.
I want ask if it's possible get a complete tutorial on vehicles production for game.
This would make me really happy and grateful :coolcat:

Best regards
Tim
Site Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello Emmanuele,

that is certainly on my schedule but I can not tell you exactly if it will be the next tutorial or the one after etc.
I certainly look forward making a vehicle too, so it will happen at some point for sure.

Cheers, Tim
hi-man

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Tim wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 pm
Hello Emmanuele,

that is certainly on my schedule but I can not tell you exactly if it will be the next tutorial or the one after etc.
I certainly look forward making a vehicle too, so it will happen at some point for sure.

Cheers, Tim
Hello Tim! The only things in which we are still not experienced are enviroment scenes and vehicles. So I hope you will prioritize them as the next tutorials! :)
Tim
Site Admin

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:03 am

Hey mate, yeah I hear you! But to be honest I also have to think about what is achievable. With my philosophy of never skipping a single step in the tutorials or fast forwarding an environment scene is a VERY ambitious project and it worries me how long it would take to get that all recorded. I will think of some things, no worries but I can not promise yet what comes next. I gotta do what fits my schedule and there will always be people that are new to the tutorials so potentially if I do another weapon tutorial they could just start with that. The AK tutorial sure is a best seller and I gotta think about profits too for all the time spend on it.

Long story short I have a ton of plans but I gotta pick wisely and I can not say yet in which order but I certainly WANT to make an environment tutorial at some point :icon_partyparrot_e:
Emmanuele

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Thx Tim,
I will patiently wait the Vehicles tutorial, and of course every next tutorial that you will make... :monkeydance:

Take care