Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

Movies/TV Shows worth watching

Whatever doesn't fit in the above categories. Extra points for keeping it SFW and politics free.
Tim
Site Admin

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:13 am

hahah, yeah that is brilliant. Gotta love the hats flying off. :icon_lol:
Tim
Site Admin

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Being a big western fan.. this one here is a must watch!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1985443/

Superb acting throughout and based on a real story.
Laxman130

Wed May 03, 2017 4:21 pm

In TV shows i'm currently watching Prison break season 5. I also watch The walking Dead and Game of thrones. These three are my favorites.

For movies i recently watched Hacksaw Ridge, Silence and Doctor Strange. Hacksaw ridge is a must watch if you are military movie fan.
But my all time favorite is Deadpool :D

If someone here watches Bollywood, these are my favorites : Dangal, 3 Idiots and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. :icon_partyparrot_e:
Tim
Site Admin

Thu May 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Good material Laxman ! If you like prison shows you and you can find it somewhere, should watch an older show called Oz. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/
I liked the first season of Prison Break but thought it went a bit downhill after that. Oz is much more intense imho.
Laxman130

Sat May 06, 2017 5:25 am

8.8/10 :icon_ohnoez: will be pretty good. I will surely watch it. Thanks.
Tim
Site Admin

Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 am

Laxman130 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:25 am
8.8/10 :icon_ohnoez: will be pretty good. I will surely watch it. Thanks.
After that Prison Break will feel like My little Pony :icon_teach:
two_larsens

Mon May 08, 2017 10:35 am

I think the shows I've liked the best, over the last years, have been Better Call Saul and Bosch (on Amazon). Saul is something else when it comes to production value and I for one, like it more than the show that technically went before it, Breaking Bad, although that too was very good. Saul has likeable characters, which Breaking Bad didn't really. Apart from that, we watched Hap and Leonard, which was interesting and quite different (Netflix). Also, which we have just started, but is good, is The Last Kingdom - also on Netflix. It is a more 'realistic' and historical Games of Thrones about the Vikings brutal settling in England. There is so much to watch and so little time :)
Tim
Site Admin

Fri May 12, 2017 4:56 am

two_larsens wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:35 am
I think the shows I've liked the best, over the last years, have been Better Call Saul and Bosch (on Amazon). Saul is something else when it comes to production value and I for one, like it more than the show that technically went before it, Breaking Bad, although that too was very good. Saul has likeable characters, which Breaking Bad didn't really. Apart from that, we watched Hap and Leonard, which was interesting and quite different (Netflix). Also, which we have just started, but is good, is The Last Kingdom - also on Netflix. It is a more 'realistic' and historical Games of Thrones about the Vikings brutal settling in England. There is so much to watch and so little time :)
Excellent choices there, just finished the last episode of The Last Kingdom. Need mooar ! It's a great show and similar to Vikings which if you haven't seen it.. you should certainly do.
Also love me some Better call Saul, I ll probably wait till season 3 is complete and binge it then. Haven't heard of Bosh yet but looks interesting, thanks for the tip !

Another show that's pretty intense and good is , the OA. Quite the unusual show which makes it great.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4635282/
two_larsens

Sun May 14, 2017 1:14 am

You'll like Bosch a lot, I think - most would :) It has a real fine balance and doesn't go overboard in any way, but knows exactly what it needs with interesting characters. So, we'll check out OA. Key for me there is that it sounds different. We did splurge on Saul and will have to watch them as they get released, but that's fine.
I wanted to say - if I didn't already - The Americans is fantastic. It is a rare show that can create true suspense, where you're on pins and needles the whole time - just great acting, writing, story and camera-work.

H
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Well people...I just found something very cool :)

I guess most of you know the movie Chappie, that funky robot hanging out a bit here and there, epic movie :icon_partyparrot_e:
Now comes the best part, and just in case you haven't seen it (like I did until a few minutes ago): There is a behind-the-scenes movie of how they made the robots :thumbsup_dude:

As the Mech tutorial is totally a hot topic at the moment, this might be worth watching :) If you ever get big plans about taking your 3D mech next-level...take a look at this :3Dlove:

I found it super awesome & inspiring, so I just had to share it with you all :)