Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

What are you playing right now?

For when we not model and texture. Anything related to gaming and the games industry.
H.W

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Started Dark Souls 3.
Well thats actually the hardest game I`ve ever played :icon_partyparrot_e:
Tim
Site Admin

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:37 am

I wish I had a second life to play video games like I used to in my teenage era.... which was.. non stop ! :icon_memberberry:
But hey maybe there is still hope for when I retire! :icon_yoda:

Sooo many games to catch up on.. Dark Souls is certainly also one of them.
JEmerson

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:26 pm

SunBro wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:01 am
Still playing Destiny on PS4 - it's takes almost all my gaming time (pretty limited nowadays, to be honest)

Have a bunch of new games (Dishonored 2, XCOM 2, BF1) which i bought but not played yet :)

btw, if anyone here playing on ps4 - let's be friends (My Tag - Emspcz)
Been playing a lot of Destiny since my friend got me into it back in December on the PS4 as well. I love some of the environments and the work on the FPS models/art is beautiful. Hit me up if you like sometime. Gamer tag is SandEmDucks.
Basajaun

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 pm

"What are you playing right now?" Tough question to answer. Let's see:

- Fallout 4
- No Man's Sky
- Deponia Doomsday
- Far Cry 4
- Far Cry Primal
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
- Subnautica
- Machinarium

The thing is, with the exception of Far Cry 4, I haven't finished any of them so technically I consider them as games that I am "currently" playing, you know, like those projects that are in a permanent WIP state :D There are so many great games I want to play and so many things getting in the way work, life, personal projects...
Sendoa Bergasa - 3D Artist
Artstation | Facebook | LinkedIn
RedlChris-_-
Site Admin

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:17 pm

I am playing Wolfenstein II The New Colossus right now. And as coming from Germany, the atmosphere of the game is perfect! Everything is created with so much detail, it's just ridiculously good.
Get better everyday. Love the GRIND, the EARLY MORNINGS and LATE NIGHTS.
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/christophredl
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChristophRedl94
JEmerson

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Just started it. Hadn't played this set of games within the series before. Enjoying a single player experience at a leisurely pace.
Basajaun

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 am

Coinciding with the release of version 1.0, I've been playing some more Subnautica these days. I have put almost 200 hours, most of them during early access :monkeydance:
For those of you not familiar with it, it's a really fun game that combines open world exploration, base and vehicle building, and a fantastic story. It is similar to No Man's Sky but far superior, in my opinion. One of the highlights of the game is the amazing underwater atmosphere resulting form the great visuals and art style, combined with the fantastic musical score. I strongly recomend this game! :thumbsup:
Basajaun

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Has anyone here played Far Cry 5 yet?
Laggtastic
Site Admin

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:52 pm

No I haven't to be honest, but I've seen some cool videos including trailer and it looks really awesome :3Dlove:
So far I only own FC1 & FC2, still gotta get the other FC-games some day but...I definitely love the series :)
siks
Site Admin
Location: Great United of Britania's Kingdom Long Live Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 pm

FC5 looks all the same. They found a good concept with FC3 and every game after that has been exactly the same with just a change of theme. Nothing wrong with the whole concept, or the way the game is done. The gunplay and graphics have been great for the past few games and they're good for killing time. But again it's the same, I've already played FC3 and 4 this brings little new to the table from what I've seen.

If it drops to a low price on a sale it's worth getting, if it was a continuation of a good story like Assassin's Creed once was it would be worth getting, but not what it is now for £50 + extra for DLC.

Either way I've been playing close to nothing in the past months, feel more and more like games are time wasted.
Make love, not war.
Except for in games... everybody loves war in games. And love, yep, that too.

ArtStation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/siks