Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/CeUpmbC :parrotsailor: All tutorials available at https://chamferzone.com/

What are you playing right now?

For when we not model and texture. Anything related to gaming and the games industry.
Basajaun

Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:33 pm

siks wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 pm
FC5 looks all the same. They found a good concept with FC3 and every game after that has been exactly the same with just a change of theme. Nothing wrong with the whole concept, or the way the game is done. The gunplay and graphics have been great for the past few games and they're good for killing time. But again it's the same, I've already played FC3 and 4 this brings little new to the table from what I've seen.
Unfortunatelly I have to agree 100% with you. Strangely, FC2 is still my favourite in the entire saga because, despite it's flaws, it was very ambitious and unique at the time, and quite a departure from Crytek's original Far Cry. I wish Ubisoft would be willing to take some real risks with this series (unlike what they did with Primal).
Last edited by Basajaun on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sendoa Bergasa - 3D Artist
Artstation | Facebook | LinkedIn
geno
Site Admin

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:25 am

:ok: I adore Far Cry. Especially 3, the best one imo (Vas my fav villain in any video game easily). Blood Dragon is the kind of push from the usual that I really enjoyed. 4 was more of the same but still good. Primal was more of the same without guns and with beastly companions that's about it. I never finished Primal as I realized I just like guns too much to care otherwise. I'm loving FC 5, but as mentioned earlier, I simply enjoy the same old formula it follows. Somewhat disappointed in the amount of weapon variance is my only gripe. Also that they called the M1A "light weight" and gave it less damage than other rifles of smaller caliber, ridiculous.... and they mirrored the M1A so the charging handle/rod is on the left side :icon_eh:
davidB

Fri May 04, 2018 11:23 am

I love assassin's cred black flag but lately don't have time to play a lot. When I'm at work playing slope game to waste time.
Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.